Purification of oil in transformers can be carried out off-load or on-load depending on customer's preference. The purifiers are designed for filtration of transformer oils in workshop, storage tank and drums, or directly in transformers.
Water is removed by the process of heating the oil and passing it through coalesces inside a vacuum chamber. During the process water and oil are separated and clean dry insulating oil returned to the transformer.
During the vacuum stage of the process all dissolved gases are removed from the oil, leaving it clean, dry and gas-free. Oxygen as an accelerator of oxidation is also removed.
PARTICULATE MATTER REMOVAL
98% of particles over 0.5 micrometers are removed.
Improvement in dielectric strength, up to 70Kv, with new oil.
- Service and repair on Oil Circuit Breakers
- Service and testing on CDH Relays and CTs
- Cleaning and painting of Substations
- Service of Battery Trip Units
- We also buy and sell Oil Circuit Breakers
- Transportation and installation of Oil Circuit Breakers